INSTRUÇÕES PARA A REALIZAÇÃO DA PROVA
LEIA COM MUITA ATENÇÃO
Verifique, no cabeçalho desta prova, se seu nome, número e turma estão corretos.
Esta prova contém 10 questões dissertativas.
Leia todas as questões com atenção.
A prova deverá ser feita com caneta esferográfica de tinta azul ou preta.
É vedada a utilização de qualquer material de consulta, eletrônico ou impresso.
É terminantemente proibido retirar-se do local da prova antes de ocorrido o tempo mínimo estipulado,
qualquer que seja o motivo.
Tempo de duração da avaliação - Mínimo: 50 min
Máximo: 50 min
Ao final, entregue a prova ao professor aplicador.
Assinatura do Aluno: _________________________________________________
1. Write sentences with was / were. (Escreva as frases com was / were)
a) I _________ worried about you.
b) They __________ afraid of the swine flu.
c) What __________ he matter with you yesterday?
d) She _________ not at school yesterday
2. Make past tense of these regular verbs. (Escrever os verbos regulares no passado).
Play – watch – talk – visit – dance – worry – cry – like – clean – listen
3. Make the past tense of these irregular verbs. (Esrever os verbos irregulares no passado).
a) speak __________________
b) go ____________________
c) see ____________________
d) have ___________________
d) eat ____________________
e) buy ____________________
4. Complete with the past forms of these verbs. (Completar com os verbos no passado).
a) Joan ___________________ (clean) her room on Friday.
b) I _____________________ (play) basketball last night.
5. Complete the conversations with was, wasn’t, were, or weren’t. (Completar as frases
com was / wasn’t / were / weren’t).
Peter: I called you on Saturday, but you _______________ home.
David: No, I ______________. I _____________ in the country all weekend.
Peter: That’s nice. How ____________ the weather there?
David: It ____________ beautiful.
Peter : _____________ your parents there?
David: No, they _____________. I ____________ alone. It was great!
6. Write questions with Did…? (Fazer perguntas, siga o exemplo)
a) I watched TV last night. And you?
Did you watch TV last night?
b) I enjoyed the party. And you?
c) I had a good holiday. And you?
d) I finished work early. And you?
e) I slept well last night. And you?
7. Complete with there was / there were. (Completar com there was / there were).
a) ____________________ a boy playing with a ball.
b) ____________________ a policeman near the lake.
c) __________________ two people sitting on the bench.
d) _________________ some ducks swimming in the lake.
8. Complete with the negative form. (Fazer a forma negativa das frases).
a) Sue and Kamala was at a party last Friday.
b) I _________ at home yesterday.
9. Give the past forms of these regular verbs. (colocar os verbos no passado).
a) We __waited__ (wait) an hour yesterday.
b) Joan ___________________ (clean) her room on Friday.
c) I _____________________ (play) basketball last night.
d) She ______________________ (post) my letter yesterday
10. Write questions using the past simple. (Passas as frases para a forma interrogative).
(Ex. TheyI lived in Manaus last year / Did they live in Manaus last year? )
a) She danced jazz yesterday.
b) They visited the museum two days ago.