Driving Directions to Picinguaba from Rio de Janeiro (GIG): (detail
Driving Directions to Picinguaba from Rio de Janeiro (GIG):
1. From the Avenida Brasil take the direction of Rodovia Rio–Santos, BR 101.
2. Stay on Rio–Santos road for 235 km in the direction of Angra dos Reis/Paraty.
3. In the roundabout in Paraty, take the second exit in the direction of Ubatuba, still
continuing on Rio–Santos road.
4. Continue for 30 km and you will see a sign for Praia de Picinguaba (km 7), turn left
and follow the small road until the end (it will end in Picinguaba Village).
We ask that you call us when you pass Paraty so we will be able to welcome you,
help you with your luggage and indicate where our private parking is for your car.
(+55 (12) 3836 9105 - please note that there is no cell service after Paraty.)
• Strictly obey speed limits as there are many automatic radors along the way.
• Avoid traveling at night or when there is heavy rain.
Have a good journey!
(detail map below)